Provide administrative support in a professional office environment. Maintain a positive working relationship with staff, building a positive public image for the program, and adhere to agency policies and procedures.
- Receive and transfer telephone calls and respond to general inquiries.
- Provide clerical support to sustain vital Programs. Enter program data in the State and agency approved database system.
- Assist with the review, correction and preparation of completed applications for payment and transmittal as needed.
- Develop and maintain customer logs regarding application and payment information. Scan and forward payment information to county staff after each weekly accounts payable process.
- Assist and maintain the program files per CCA system. Coordinate file retention and destruction according to agency policies.
- Assist and deliver vendor checks weekly.
- Requisition and order program supplies. Maintain inventory and CCA information.
- Provide program leader(s) with appropriate statistics for the programs, i.e. weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Enter information as required in the State and agency approved database system.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1year college or Associates Degree preferred. Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working with various social services is a plus. Knowledge and proficient use of MS Office Software Applications, especially Excel, Word and Internet, and demonstrated data entry ability.