Responsible for implementation of the CSBG and LIHEAP Programs in accordance with grants. Provide case management services in the specified activities for eligible participants. Proven ability to manage caseloads in an effective and efficient manner.
- Present program information to the communities in an effort to inform and recruit eligible clients. Conduct intake to determine eligibility for all applicants by completing family profiles and obtaining necessary documentation per agency and program requirements/guidelines.
- Perform further needs assessments and counseling service to determine the household’s need(s). Develop a comprehensive service plan based on family needs and goals. Coordinate support linkages (including transportation and child care) to remove barriers to employment.
- Develop and maintain community resource information by collaborating with various organizations, i.e. attending interagency meetings, etc. Communicate with various service providers to refer clients to other available resources within CCA and the community regarding their household’s need. Act as advocate for the client at the point of entry in the service system. Monitor service delivery and follow-up on referrals to other agencies.
- Provide program services per agency and program procedures that include:
- Completing all forms that are associated with the LIHEAP Program application, gathering information and documentation to determine agency’s ability to financially assist the household. Coordinating service delivery with various vendors.
- Developing and coordinating training activities and support services. Determine participant selection/placement (based on eligibility requirements per agency and vendor), registration and preparation of documents for internal/external approval.
- Conducting site visits at training vendors to monitor participant’s progress as well as collect the time and attendance records while the participant is enrolled in training activity.
- Prepare and submit purchase requisitions with support documentation (quotes, registration form, etc.) for all client services purchases. Prepare documentation (vouchers, etc.) for financial assistance to be redeemed by vendors. Reconcile purchase logs on a weekly basis. Assist with project budgets and planning activities.
- Supervise Senior Community Service Employment Program participant and volunteers. Serve as lead office coordinator for other staff assigned to the county offices.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry relevant to records in approved computer systems.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) required (preferable in human/social services), with one to two years’ work experience in a non-profit social services environment or educational institution that provides similar training. Experience providing various social services skills in Non-Profit industry is a plus. Knowledgeable and proficient use of MS Office Software Applications, especially Excel, Word and Internet, and demonstrated data entry ability. Valid Driver’s License, Proof of Auto Insurance and reliable transportation is a must in the performance of duties.